A beloved classic with a Campos twist.
Best enjoyed any time of the year at any time of day, the team at Campos have shared the recipe for their signature iced coffee.
Created by Campos founder, Will Young, this recipe brings specialty coffee centre stage with the use of their Superior blend to make the all-important espresso shot, while also using Serendipity’s Espresso Ice Cream, created using Campos’ Dark City blend. (Click here to find your local stockist for Serendipity Ice Cream).
All that’s needed to make the beverage is your Linea Mini or GS3, a tall glass, a large ice cube tray and a whipped cream dispenser (optional).
-A double shot of Campos Superior blend
– 1 Large scoop of Serendipity Dark City Espresso ice cream
– Cold full cream milk
– Whipped cream
– 3 large ice cubes (or 6 small ice cubes)
– Chocolate powder (for dusting)
1. Place 3 large ice cubes in a tall chilled glass
2. Place one large scoop of the dark city ice cream on top of the ice cubes
3. Fill to an inch from the top with cold milk, ensuring the ice cream rises up with the milk. You can use a spoon to help it up if it gets stuck.
4. Pour a double shot of espresso over the ice cream.
5. Top with a steep dome of whipped cream and dust generously with chocolate powder.
6. Serve with a spoon and straw.