la marzocco mini pride – Mazzer Electric B grinder

$7,749.00 inc GST

For the month of June, we are offering a complimentary 12 month coffee subscription with Market Lane or Seven Miles with every Linea Mini or Linea Mini Pride purchase.

Clear
  • Market Lane Coffee – Seasonal Blend

    Market Lane Coffee's Seasonal blend changes throughout the year, according to what's in season and what tastes great. Right now, their blend is made up of two exquisite coffees. 30% is from Ruli, and is produced by a group of women in Rwanda who work collectively to produce the very highest quality coffee they can. The remaining 70% is from São Judas, an award-winning farm in Piatã, Brazil owned by husband and wife team Antônio and Terezinha Rigno. In the cup this espresso blend is sweet and balanced, with notes of roast hazelnut, orange and brown sugar.

    Tasting Notes
    Roasted hazelnut with orange and brown sugar

    Origins
    Sao Judas Tadeu, Brazil and Ruli Rwanda

  • Seven Miles Coffee Roasters – Wilde Blend

    In honour of Oscar Wilde, polarising and deliciously different. This blend of fruit driven, natural processed coffees is for those looking for something truly remarkable.

    Wilde won a Gold Medal for Espresso (black) and a Bronze Medal for Cappuccino (milk) at the 2017 Australian International Coffee Awards.

    Tasting Notes
    Wild-berry jam with sweet candy, rockmelon and nectarine. Bright, rounded acidity and juicy body with a smooth vanilla finish.

    Origins
    Costa Rica Jaguar Honey / Ethiopia Guji Wonberta natural / Indonesian Wahana natural

$100 flat rate shipping to Metro areas. Free pick up from La Marzocco Home Melbourne or Sydney only.

Secure Payment.

Unleash the Marzocco lion in your kitchen and get a whole pride of equipment with the La Marzocco Linea Mini, Mazzer Mini Electric B grinder and La Marzocco Home accessory kit that includes the below:

Knock Box

Tamp Matt

600 ml milk jug

La Marzocco home branded cloth

Grinds brush

Group head cleaning brush

 

 

click here for more info on Linea Mini